Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The First Three Days - A Second Attempt

So here we are again in another attempt to do a three-day juice fast.  I tried it yesterday, but due to other circumstances, it went awry.  So, today begins a new attempt and I know that this time will go better.

I'm starting out with a lovely carrot/apple/lemon juice.  Yesterday I made a carrot/apple/ginger juice that was absolutely amazing.  And, I don't even care for carrot juice on its own.  It's too bitter for me.  The apple and the ginger gave it the needed sweetness and kick.  I'm sure the lemon will make it a bit sour, but good, too.

Motivation comes from within, encouragement comes from without... There are times when I feel like the barrel is empty for both.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....