Friday, October 4, 2013

The New Attempt

Okay, so we're back, and this time we're doing it a bit differently.  After having done a bit more research and mentally prepared a bit better for this juicing thing, I know I am ready to try my revamped effort.  It may end up being a "two steps forward, one step back" kind of things at first, but I figure that is better than nothing at this point.

I have printed up the grocery list for the recommended 3-day juicing plan, which is what I'll be doing for the next three days beginning tomorrow. (Saturday).  It is going to be a bit difficult with my work schedule, but I'm up for the challenge. 

Titan hasn't lost his desire for juicing, though he hasn't been as strict as before.  I know that together we are going to be able to encourage each other to get through this first three days.


I did notice last time when juicing that I had a lot of energy.  More than I had while working, even though I felt so very hungry at first.  I hope that this revamped thing will allow me to ease into a longer juicing session eventually. 

I did gain a bit of the weight back after the first 8 days last time, but not as much as I thought.

My current weight: 238.  My ultimate goal weight is 180.  Anymore than that and I fear that I will look emaciated.  My bone structure is pretty large.  Although, once I reach that first goal, we'll see how it goes.  Perhaps I'll need/want to lose even more.

For now, let's get through the next three days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....