Thursday, September 26, 2013

Middle of Week 2

It's been getting difficult to write daily as my work and school schedules are just too hectic.  I'm taking some time before my class to jot this down real quick.

Week two has been horrible for staying on this juicing program.  I attribute that, for myself, to the fact that I have not gained enough energy from doing so to keep up with the caloric needs for the job I do.  Before, when I've eaten a decent breakfast before I go to work in the morning, I am so hungry afterward that I just want to eat something, knowing that I've probably burned off all the calories of that which I ate beforehand. 

Our friend that got us turned onto this assured me that I would gain energy over time from doing the juice thing, but I think I am going to revamp the way I do the juicing thing next time.  I have decided that I am going to do a 3-day juicing fast every two weeks.  Sure, that might not be true to form, but just like everything else in this life, I think that it can be altered to fit the needs of the individual a bit better.  Besides, there is actually a 3-day juicing plan on the reboot site found here. So, next time it will be better, and I'll be better prepared for juicing. 

Now, in the meantime, I'll still be attempting to eat healthier.  Titan made us some of the most splendid salads the other day, and they were absolutely wonderful.

I have also been toying with the idea of getting the money together for making my hula hoops again.  When I lived in Boise, I made a few and they were awesome for working out.  The ones that I didn't sell I had to leave behind, but finding the time to actually spend hooping is going to be a challenge.  But, that's another thing for another blog I suppose.

So, for now, thank you for reading and thank you for following us on our journey through these very weird first few weeks.  Titan is going to stay on the one meal a day/juice the rest of the time plan.  He is hellbent on losing the weight and I fully support him in that.

Please feel free to leave comments.... I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....