Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 6

Fell off the wagon hardcore on day six.  What I do for work is just not very conducive to this juice fasting thing, although I am going to redouble my efforts to get back on the wagon.  I ended up eating two meals and not very good ones at that AND I have to start my no soda day count all over again.  Bleh...  It's okay though.  I'll keep trying. 

On the brighter side of things, I'm down nearly five pounds for the first week, so no matter how I look at it, it is still a win for me. 

Titan's body has started to expel the toxins he's been carrying around for a while.  He called me a bit frazzled, but I told him that it was perfectly normal and that I've been experiencing that same thing since beginning the juice fast. :)

Day six was yesterday.  Today starts day seven.  I didn't get home from work until nearly 5am and I slept until just about noon.  This job is going to kill me in the end, I'm almost sure of it. :)  I made lunch for my brother, so I went ahead and joined him.  It wasn't completely unhealthy. I made cheesy chicken tacos, so at least I got some protein from the chicken and fiber from the veggies.  So, not completely bad at all.  And, I split a cantaloupe with him.  It was the sweetest fruit I've eaten in months.

So, back on the juices and NO soda and will continue to plow forward.  I figure that as long as I'm losing weight and feeling good about myself, it doesn't matter if I slip up from time to time.  Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....