Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 3

I feel like I'm crashing beyond sanity with this thing. 

So, upon further research on the reboot site, there were several actual plans to follow. a 3,5,10, or 15 day plan with pdfs to help get started. So, I downloaded the 15 day plan and there is so much good information including some recipes to help get started.  I'm not sure that we will be following this plan to a "t", but The idea of having juice two or three times a day and then one meal such as a salad for the first five days appealed to the both of us. 

And, I'll admit that with my work schedule being as screwy as it is, this is not working very well for me just yet.  I need to get a glass pitcher or something so I can make juice in advance.  According to the website, I can store it in the fridge for up to three days.  I did end up eating a salad last night that Titan made for me.  It was really good and contained tons of veggies, so I don't really feel like it was "cheating" necessarily. 

But, I will say that the detox portion of this juicing thing is actually working for me. I can see it every time I go into the bathroom.  Titan say that it is working for him, too. 

After this first two-week juicing fast, I know that I will be doing it again, but the next time I will follow the instructions more carefully.  Live and learn.

I am happy to say that I have not had any soda since we started this adventure... Three days and counting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....